And that's a lot of questions! Here we go...
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I get verklempt a lot, but the last time I actually bawled was the Saturday we went to visit Nana. It was so sad to see her and know she was leaving soon.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes. Yes, I do.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Absolutely. I've made myself into a person I like. And I am my own standard of value - I judge people by what they think of me.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
I do whenever I can.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I would prefer not to. If I were on Amazing Race and we both had to do it, I would. Otherwise, no.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Frosted Mini Wheats with the white sugar.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Friendly's Chocolate Almond Chip.
13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Facial expression and quality of handshake.
14. RED OR PINK?
15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My Uncle Ron.
17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Sure! I love learning things about people.
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Deep red corduroys, no shoes, but black socks.
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
NPR fund drive.
20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
21. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Garlic, coffee, skunk, lilacs, Sunday roast, clean clothes.
22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I like my Toast more than anyone else.
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
NFL football. Yankee baseball. Irish football.
25. HAIR COLOR?
Ashy, auburny light brown.
26. EYE COLOR?
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No. I did when I got married and for a while thereafter, but I prefer glasses.
28. FAVORITE FOOD?
Crustaceans - lobster, crab, oysters, shrimp. Love them dirty bottom dwellers.
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings. Really don't like scary movies.
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
32. SUMMER OR WINTER?
33. HUGS OR KISSES?
34. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
I think everyone's done it already.
35. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
36. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Lord of the Rings and A Life Without Consequences (a biography about Hemingway).
37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Funky colorful painting of the Hemingway House.
38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
I watched Toast playing Super Mario Galaxy on the TV.
39. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
Toast laughing, cats purring, rain.
40. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
41. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
To Sligo, Ireland from Weatogue, CT.
42. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
If I knew a song when I was ten and I haven't heard it in over 30 years, I can still remember the words once it comes on. And I spread sunshine wherever I go.
43. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
44. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Everyone's, but as I said earlier, I think everyone's done this already.
45. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
Working together at Domino's Pizza in Troy, NY.
46. DO YOU BELIEVE IN EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENT LIFE?
47. HOW OFTEN DO YOU REMEMBER YOUR DREAMS?
Quite often, I'd say 3-4 times a week.
48. HOW MANY MORE YEARS DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE ON THIS EARTH?
Probably only 30 based on my family history, but I hope more.
If you haven't done it yet, consider yourself tagged.