I had to wait for Toast at the gym today as I got done a bit before him. I decided to put in some time on the bike while reading one of the gym magazines. I was perusing all of the Health's and Fitnesses and GQ's when I saw a headline that intrigued me on Vanity Fair's October 2007 issue - Meet the Real Stephen Colbert. I would absolutely lurve to meet the real Stephen Colbert, so I picked it up and went over to the bike.
I turned to the page listed for the story and this is what greeted me...
Goddamn he's hawt! I'm not really one to drool as I've married the man of my dreams, but there are just some men...
Which brings me to my Question - what five famous people would you want listed in the contract that your significant other had to forgive you if, you know, you just happened to meet them and you just happened to hit it off and they just happened to express interest in some hot, shallow monkey sex?
1. Stephen T. Colbert. There's something about a smart, funny man that I find incredibly sexy. The mystery aspect of him always being in character only adds to the intrigue. Yow.
2. Eddie Vedder. Physically very attractive, creative, confident and there's that spark of "just a little crazy" in his eyes. Ooh, baby.
3. Peyton. Big, strong and doofy. Yeah, I like 'em like that, too. Sometimes a woman likes to feel tiny and girly.
4. A-Rod. Big and strong, but not doofy. However, the combination of him being in touch with his feelings and the smoldering Latino thing would definitely get him around the bases, if you know what I mean. Wheee.
5. I used to have Bill Clinton in this spot, but he behaved so boorishly during the primaries that he's out. I'm not sure now. There's got to be some movie star. Think, think. Johnny Depp? Yes, but no. Kevin Spacey? No, but yes. I know! Although he ain't all that anymore, James Spader used to be the man that all women found hot. It was universal. "Sex, Lies and Videotape"? Anyone? Anyone? Way.
Sure, this is a meme! I'm tagging Toast, Fridge, all the Howards, Angelos, Wilde, the god who is kona, Mike, Tart and maurinsky. Not Chemist, because he's newly engaged and it might be too early to start busting out such things. And, obviously, if your significant other doesn't have this particular type of sense of humor, you get a pass.