...living in Las Vegas. I was staying with my Mom's cousin, Anne, her son, Gene and his son, Josh (who have all since passed in the reverse order that one would expect). I was working in the reservations center for Reno Air and could fly anywhere they went for free! I also worked a few shifts a week at Domino's Pizza. Being new to Vegas, I was having way too much fun just about 24 hours a day and going places I'd never been before. Life was good. My original plan when going out west was to be based in Vegas staying with family while I went back and forth to LA and San Francisco looking for work. Of course the west is way bigger than the east to traverse, so that didn't work out. I went to work at the airline thinking that I could fly back and forth for job interviews, but the airline was fun, so I stayed. That was a great time in my life.
2) Five things on
1. Go shopping for the first time in months. I got a $100 gift certificate from J. Jill for Xmas and have yet to spend it. I also have a gift certificate for Barnes and Noble and one for Old Navy. I'm going shopping! Yay!
2. Go to see Speed Racer. Our second movie in as many weeks. We're crazy!
3. Sleep late. This will be only my second Saturday off since vacation in March.
4. Search my Zagat: New York for a restaurant at which to have a nice dinner before my Wednesday test for Who Wants To Be a Millionaire. Very excited!
5. Do a load of darks.
3) Things I'd do if I were a billionaire :
:hook up every member of my family financially.
:buy everything I see that I like.
:learn to fly and buy a plane.
:buy a hypoallergenic cat.
:not work anymore (actually I might work for a bit and give money to people who are having problems).
:travel the world and buy residences everywhere that I really like.
:not have to budget my charitable donations.
:hire someone to pick up after me.
4) Three bad habits:
1. Waste time far too easily.
2. Tend to be a little lazy.
3. Eat junk food more often than I'd like.
5) Five places I've lived:
1. Springfield, MA
2. Las Vegas, NV
3. Weatogue, CT
4. Latham, NY
5. Chappaqua, NY
6) Six jobs I've had in my life:
1. Domino's Pizza manager
2. Flight attendant
4. Photo lab technician
5. Handicap van driver
6. Office manager
(and believe me, I could go on and on and on)
I don't tag anyone, because this is my first blog post and who knows if anyone will even read it?! Woohoo!